disclaimer: I'm blogging about this for entertainment purposes only.

Please do not take me or my attempt to make my body more kick-ass by emulating fictional characters seriously. :-)

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Out of all the characters on Buffy, my actual body type is most like:

...Tara's.  Buffy is very petite, and Tara is more average in height.  Buffy has a small frame, and Tara has a more medium frame.  Buffy is skinny, probably a size 0 or 2, and Tara is probably an 8.

 Am I bothered by the fact that I will most likely never have a body like Buffy's, no matter how hard I try?

 Not if I can get one like Tara's, which I'm pretty sure I can.  :-)  Tara has an attainable figure for my  body type, and that's really the look that I'm striving for. 


 She's beautiful and thin, but not super-skinny.  She has an amazing body!  Let's face it:  Every single female character in Buffy has an amazing body.  But they are all such different shapes and sizes!  I'm most like Tara when I'm at my fittest.  And I'm totally happy with that.


"You thought Dracula was sexy?"
~Tara, Season 5

No comments:

Post a Comment