disclaimer: I'm blogging about this for entertainment purposes only.

Please do not take me or my attempt to make my body more kick-ass by emulating fictional characters seriously. :-)

Friday, January 18, 2013

Progress Photo?

I woke up this morning feeling smaller.  So I thought that I would take a new photo of my stomach to compare to my "before" picture.  No boobs in this one, but I think those are smaller now too!  Anyway, here's a progress photo blog entry for you!  Please let me know if you see any progress.

December 6, 2012

January 18, 2013

and my unrealistic goal for myself!  ;-)
Anyway, I think that there is a difference!  I haven't measured myself yet, but based on this photo I think that I've lost an inch or two around the middle.  I love NOT weighing myself, instead just going on how my clothes feel (a little looser, but still not loose) and how I look in pictures.

I plan to have another episode recap VERY soon.  Sorry it's taken so long, but life is just crazy busy right now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! You're doing awesome! I'm trying to lose a bit of poundage as well and Buffy's such an awesome inspiration! I used to go for walks around sunset and pretend I was patrolling. I know, so lame, but it actually did help encourage me to exercise. I don't think I'll ever be SMG's size as I think my bones are quite simply bigger than that hehe! I don't have to be a size zero to be in slayer shape though! Let's support each other!

    ReplyDelete