disclaimer: I'm blogging about this for entertainment purposes only.

Please do not take me or my attempt to make my body more kick-ass by emulating fictional characters seriously. :-)

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

ELATPBS - Day 28

Once again:  So far, so good.

I also have not stepped on a scale for awhile.  I don't remember the exact date that I weighed myself last.

It feels great to be done with regular weigh-ins!  I will let how my clothes fit and how I look in the mirror/in pictures be the judge on how my body is doing.


You were weighing yourself HOW often?  WHY??
I wasn't an obsessive daily weigher.  Nope, just once a week, a habit taught to me from Weight Watchers years ago. 

I'm ready to be done with the scale once and for all! 

My pants feel great right now (US size 14) and I look pretty awesome in both the mirror and in pictures, by my standards (and mine are the only ones that I am currently considering).

Do I still want to be a size 8 or 10?  Definately.  But I'm not going to worry about it.  If my body wants to get smaller, then it will.  If it wants to stay a size 14, that will be fine, too. 

And because of vanity sizing, my size 14 ass could become a size 10 ass without actually getting any smaller.  LOL

I have noticed that I'm not so good at the "stop when satisfied" bit of eating like a thin person.  I overate quite a bit over the weekend...


Eat when hungry.  Don't eat when not hungry.  Easy-peasy, right?
I'm trying to make healthier choices today, which I think is what  naturally thin person would do after three days of junk food. 

My body wants greens, beans, healthy fats, and lots of water.  And I'm giving it what it wants.

PMS is a bitch, and I do partially blame it for the overeating (and the food choices) of the last few days. 

Anyway, nothing much else to add.   Just an update on ELATPBS.

"How do you get to be renowned? I mean, like, do you have to be nowned first?" ~Buffy, season 4

No comments:

Post a Comment