disclaimer: I'm blogging about this for entertainment purposes only.

Please do not take me or my attempt to make my body more kick-ass by emulating fictional characters seriously. :-)

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Current Buffy aspirations...


As you may have noticed, at the moment I'm fixated on Buffy Summers, even though I have mentioned that I'm also very inspired by the Charmed ones. 

This is because in my spare time (and believe me, at the moment in my life there isn't much of it) I'm watching my Buffy DVDs.  I'm feeling rather inspired by Buffy right now, so the blogging and tweeting that I do right now will probably be all Buffy all the time. 

At some point in the future, I will talk Charmed, and maybe will eventually discuss other characters from other shows, too.  But I must admit that I have Buffy on the brain lately.

How am I working towards my goal of having a kick-ass Buffy body?

1) I will be drinking tea tonight when I study.  This is something that I saw Buffy do several times throughout the show, and I know that tea can be a very healthy addition to a diet.

2) I will walk more.  Buffy has no car and walks everywhere!  This is definately missing from my life, because I live in a city where that is just not practical.  But I do enjoy going for walks, and will start to walk around more throughout the work day as well.

3) I will keep up with my cardio exercises like biking and aerobics!  While I never saw Buffy bike, there was a stationary bike in her gym which I'm sure she would have used.  So I can still feel Buffy-licious when I'm on my stationary bike.  Yay!  And I love doing aerobics, but I do need to get a step in order to do step-ups, which Buffy loves to do.

I think that's good enough for now!

Hello, new readers, it's great to see you here. 

2 comments:

  1. The Charmed Ones drink alot of tea as well. I love tea! Sometimes I'll have a cup of chammomile tea before bed to relax me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I will join you with these healthy goals.

    ReplyDelete