disclaimer: I'm blogging about this for entertainment purposes only.

Please do not take me or my attempt to make my body more kick-ass by emulating fictional characters seriously. :-)

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sharing my food diary, Day 1!

oatmeal made with almond milk and peanut butter
strawberry applesauce
kidney beans with steamed veggies and evoo
melba toast
banana
Newtons fruit thins (3)
pretzels (8)
cherry tomatoes
baby carrots
Morningstar Farms chick'n grillers (2)
cheerios with almond milk
redvines


Total calories today according to My Fitness Pal- 1823

The only foods that I ate today that I wasn't really hungry for was the Redvines, which I ate mostly to keep myself awake for late-night paper writing! 

I'm going to share my food diary with you guys for a bit and see how it goes.  I'm definately still leaning towards giving up on calorie counting, but for now I think that I still need it for portion control.

I shared an awesome ehow article on Twitter and Facebook today, which explains how to lose weight without counting calories.  Here's the link- How to Lose Weight Without Counting Calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment